Friday, September 9, 2011

What Am I Doing?


When all is said and done and the hours are added up, I wonder how many days of my life I will have spent…

·         in the epic battle for cell phone reception

·         listening to someone backstab a friend

·         worrying about my future, that isn’t even mine

·         trying to change something or someone that was intended to be the way it is

·         smiling and waving at strangers

·         attempting to tactfully avoid certain males

·         biting my tongue

·         paying bills

·         wishing for something that was never meant to be

·         eating ice cream

·         putting gel in my crazy, curly hair

·         running, weightlifting, and stretching

·         watching movies

·         saying something useless

·         writing poetry

·         using a microphone

·         crying with someone about a heartbreak

·         praying

·         wishing I could make an anorexic girl see real beauty

·         singing

·         thinking the best of others, despite their actions

·          cooking

·         people watching

·         washing dishes that I washed yesterday

·         reading books, articles, Facebook posts, and news

·         driving alone

·         being secretly behind-the-scenes

·         in front of a mirror

·         slowing down for speed bumps, bad drivers…and policemen

·         reading emotional cues

·         turning socks right-side-out

What will I wish I had done?

No comments:

Post a Comment