Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Sharing Post


I must share. I cannot keep the best of little things to myself. I never could.

This is a sweet family that I love to keep up with their adventures and creativity. The mother's photos are beautiful, not to mention...herself, inside and out. Check out their Easter party.

I got to meet these sweet sisters just recently and I hope I can spend more time with them soon! Love me some radiant, wise, hard-working, cool young ladies like these.

We were privileged to get to attend the Christian Heritage Home Educators of Washington conference last weekend as  a family. The focus is on discipleship and mentoring your family in the faith and I have volunteered with their staff in the past. One of the main speakers this year, Voddie Baucham, really gets me thinking and I appreciate it. I'm still processing some of the things he said...but I just might quote him. He's rather controversial with one part sarcasm and three parts love, and I rather like that.

The young ladies conference that we held on April 14 was amazing! We are planning the next for July 7 and you can register on the website pretty soon! Here some photos from just a couple weeks back.



Me. Hopefully talking about important stuff we all need to know.

The beautiful audience and new friends.

Ruth Rogers and I overdoing the bling on patient Emily to demonstrate a point.
I am dieing to do another concert. Yes, a vocal recital of good old spirituals in concert! I debate with myself if anyone would attend in the current music climate, and then I remember that spirituals are my dad's favorite and that's why I want to do it. I haven't told him yet...I am plotting. Would you come? I'm thinking Kathleen Battle style with special guests and all kinds of musicians...

And now I continue design work on the grand old hotel in Chicago, IL. You can see some of the inspiration for my work here.

And last, but most emphatically not least...I have a darling niece, that I must also share with you.


Me and her!
one week old

There's always more to share...But I just had to tell you about those few things.

Love,
Johanna



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your adorable niece! How precious! What is her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! Her name is Erin Elizabeth. :) :) God bless!

      Delete