Monday, February 20, 2012

Passionately Grateful

Hi. Can I be randomly passionate for a moment?




I serve the most amazing and real Savior. One Who is so impossible that He is. Its like He's unfathomable loving while He breaks my heart, while He holds me together and asks me to fall apart. As I let go, I fall up. As I look up, I can't fall down.

Then there's this dream job: the one where you sit in coffee shops designing houses, calling people to tell them your opinion they wanted to hear, all while drinking coffee, and browsing Pinterest and shopping home decor. I have no complaints, until Starbucks closes. I get to laugh, dream, draw, scheme, build, talk, paint, stare, and soak in the love of my life: God's gift of design and color.

Did I mention that there are people who encourage me? Lots of them. I have so many little sisters to call and I always think it couldn't be possible to adore them more than I do. Then there's my mommies: all of them. Then there's the bro-guys who call to tell me about their girl so I can plot true love with them or revamp their wardrobe. I've only got two dads though...The best, real one and the old, crazy one. Then there's those few special girlfriends who hold me up, wink across the room, and know some pretty crazy secrets. How could I get so lucky to own so much in people stock?

So that's all. Just had to say that because, gratefulness is the most peaceful perspective in the face of everything. What's making you passionately grateful today?


No comments:

Post a Comment