Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why Want What


Things on my Want So Very Badly List...


  • Go surfing

  • Black BMW
  • Backpack through Europe
  • Be a rock climber
  • Be married and have kiddos

  • See God use me
  • Run a marathon
  • Go to Italy and soak it in

  • Go snowboarding
  • Motorcycle
  • Know God more intimately


  • Be my best me
  • Be with friends that I miss...


What's on your list?


Its easy to get things on the list like
  • Please others
  • Be better than others
  • Collect money

Why do we do that? Could it be because of...
  • Pride
  • Shallow Reality
  • Compensating for past hurts

Think about it...Why do you want what you want and where will it take you?



Source: imgfave.com via Johanna on Pinterest

















1 comment:

  1. Actually sitting down and writing down goals is an intimidating exercise to me...but it sure is a wonderful motivator!

    ReplyDelete