Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beauty in The Valley


The day finally dawned with sunny breezes, and my tumbling, excited thoughts. I scrambled to get ready to make it in time. I had prayed for this day, for so long: and here it was...the Becoming Beautiful II Conference!

Ruth and I speaking together. She's a treasure!

Lies skit with friends
Learning about Beauty Myths
and dressing in correct proportions and colors for you.
Our models are Lauren and Mikaela.


This is the first session, recorded live, called "Finding Beauty in Your Valley." Yes...that's me talking all over the stage, and my sweet friend, Ruth. The talk starts at minute 12:41. I pray God uses these words to bless you, as much as He has powerfully used the same truths in my life...

1 comment:

  1. It was such a blessed day! Thank you so much for all the work you put into it! God truly honored that!

    ReplyDelete